About Medigy LLC – Sleep Therapy Solution Provider
Medigy LLC in Fort Worth, TX is a privately owned company providing home healthcare services and healthcare equipment. With 8 years of service in the DFW area Medigy received accreditation status by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC) for the services of providing home medical equipment. Medigy delivers the equipment and supplies you need and will teach you how to use them in your home.
Your Complete Sleep & Oxygen Therapy Solution Provider
- Locally owned & operated
- Servicing the entire DFW Metroplex & contiguous counties
- Experienced sleep patient management & staff
- Offering solutions to manage patients with sleep therapy needs
Sleep Apnea Diagnosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea is the most common type of sleep apnea. It occurs when the soft tissue in the back of your throat relaxes during sleep, causing a blockage of the airway (as well as loud snoring).
- Central Sleep Apnea is a much less common type of sleep apnea that involves the central nervous system, rather than an airway obstruction. It occurs when the brain fails to signal the muscles that control breathing. People with central sleep apnea seldom snore.
- Complex Sleep Apnea is a combination of obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea